Cary 805s or Atma Sphere M60s?

Currently have a pair of 805s with an SLP-05 preamp, and 91db Vienna Acoustic speakers with silk tweeters coupled with anti-cable autoformers (all SET amps should have these autoformers-do yourself a favor and try them out). Thinking about an OTL amp. Are they everything they're cracked up to be, or what about push-pull amps? I'm just like you guys I love tube sound, dynamics, soundstage, richness, air, and detail. Is one configuration outstanding above another? I want to hear your thoughts and experience.

Eric.
erfranke
I feel Xronx sums up what some will love about the OTL presentation and others will not. To my ears OTLs matched with the proper load get closer to the sound of live music. Less additive richness and flavor. Some will like this others will not but when all in the system is properly addressed, I feel this sound is difficult to beat in reproducing music accurately. When you think about it what can a transformer do but add artifacts to the sound, it ultimately comes down to a matter of taste and what you are trying to achieve.
For my taste, no amp has sounded better with my Merlin VSMs than the M60s, I even preferred to my CAT JL2s which I thought I would never replace and if I had a more difficult speaker to drive I might well have kept them. I don't focus to much on "warmth", what I hear with the OTLs is a sense of presence to the musicians that sounds more real than other amps I have tried - it is uncanny, and particular to OTLs (I think).
Dennis Had ( Cary) 805's are fantastic amplifiers, highly recommended .

regards,
That is a good thing:) Might be part of what is special about SETs as well.