Anyone have Coincident Frankenstein amps?

I'm looking for a nice 300B based amp, and this is at the top of my wish list. Anyone have any input on the performance of these amps? Any other brands you would suggest? Just want to try a 300B based amp to switch back and forth with the 845 based amp I have now. Thanks!
afc
Try Coincident Dragons if you need more power! I had the Franks for 8 months and it really shines with most music, no lack in dynamics and bass....except power. If you listen to alot of complex music like symphony orchestra, or even some movies....hence I've recently upgraded to Dragons. Just as Israel said, it sounded like Franks but more dynamic and transparent, more power....but it will not equal to Franks in absolute finest qualities in areas of refinement and subtly....Franks are champs in defining micro details, ultra low sound floor for purer sound, even dynamic shifts...it's ability to reproduce live music is startling.
Hi Jianming,
Did you ever try the Franks with the Coincident Statement linestage. It comes close to the Dragons, but retains the purity that make the Franks so special. By the way I have heard and love the Dragons, but the Franks are my drug of choice!
Don't need more power. As the Franks have broken in some, they've really cleaned up all the way around. It's tough to overdrive them with the speakers I have....just sound great, and they play plenty loud with efficient speakers.
Hi Montejay,

I've read your review on statement linestage and seen your picture of your system, you certainly have my envy of owning the PR extreme!!!

No, I've not tried pairing with statement linestage. I have no doubt about the excellency of the statement linestage and would love to hear the linestage with Franks or Dragons. But the cost of owning both Statement preamp and franks is prohibitive at this point. I'm using Promitheus Audio tvc passive preamp with my Franks before and now a pair of Dragons. My music preference is classical symphony and movies, jazz and oldies are seconds....yes, movies on the Franks!! Surprisingly, movies still sound very good, never feel slow or out of steam...but 8W simply couldn't create the drama i'm craving for, and why would anybody use Franks for home theatre??? Yes, you'll find there's crazy people who does crazy things all the time....hence, the move to Dragons. :)

My next project is upgrading my Triumph Extreme Mk2 to a Coincident floorstander....
Hi Tony,
Unless you`re just determined to blow out your ear drums I`ve felt that with your very efficient Zu speakers the Frankenstein would provide all the high volume one could want. My speakers are 94db(4 to 5 db less than yours) and in my resonably large space I can produce more sound pressure than I`ll ever need. In fact I`m having the gain in my Statement linestage reduced by Israel as 20db is far more than my system needs. Lastly tony, welcome to the Frankenstein owner club