$4000 to Spend on Amp, Preamp and USB DAC

So the title pretty much says it. Here's the proposition; Starting from scratch, for $4000, what is your idea of the best sounding pre-owned three component system (amp, preamp and USB DAC). The DAC or DAC/PRE will preferably have HT Bypass and definitely a remote). I listen to Rock, Pop, and Female Vocalists, and like to follow a driving bass line. Bottom Line; it must transport me to another dimension when I listen to my well recorded favorites. :)

Speakers - still the Dynuadio Contour S3.4
Cables - OCOS II
Interconnects - Anticables with Eichmann Bullet Plugs
Power Cords - Magic Power 1 meter
Source - AIFF files through iTunes
fredorama
Johnny - that April Music piece looks fantastic! But ahh... the conundrum... to integrate or not to integrate?? That is the question.

UPDATE: I ordered a pair of Emotiva XPA-1s today ($2000) which I can audition for 30 days risk-free. That's 1000 wpc into 4 ohms -- and a total of 160 lbs of metal. Yikes! I also ordered a W4S DAC-2 for $1500, and a pair of Acoustic Zen Reference Matrix II balanced interconnects for $380. Total cost: $3880. Now wouldn't it be nice to get this type of performance from one stylish piece like the Stello i500? I honestly have no idea which would be better sonically. But I sure know which would be better ergonomically!

Perhaps I should audition it as well.
For a complete integrated approach, I haven't heard anything better than the Naim Uniti. I mentioned it earlier. If you have a Naim dealer nearby, it's a must audition IMO. Every review raved about. I usually take reviews with a golf ball sized grain of salt, but they're dead on with this product.
Kbark- Thx for the recommendation but I can't deal with the low power rating of either supernait or uniti.
Edorr, I was about to buy a PS Audio PWD but then I read that the USB input was by far the worst of the four. Do you - or anybody - think that a S/PDIF connection into that unit would warrant the purchase of a $500 Hiface converter? How much of a difference does that make? And if I go that route (converter), are there better non-USB DACs out there with good preamp sections for less money than the PWD? My goal is computer-based playback first, whether that's via USB or S/PDIF doesn't matter (although my slight preference is USB).

As for amps.... seriously considering a pair of used Bel Canto Ref500m for $2500. And that Stello integrated really has me intrigued. I should demo that piece (the Stello) for a week, which I have been offered, regardless.
Congrats on your purchases. Look forward to hearing your impressions of the equipment you settled on. If the Emotiva don't end up working out, you've got a lot of options at the price you paid for the Emotivas.