Question for ARC aficionados

Thinking of "downsizing" my system. I currently have an ARC LS15 and a VT100 mkii. My question is: What would I be giving up sonically(other than 3 db of headroom) if I replaced my current ARC pair with a VSi60 ? My speakers are Acoustic Zen Adagio. My room is about 15x20x9. I do not listen at ear splitting levels.
mabonn
I'm not a technical guy,as I understand it one of the big knocks on the vsi50 was bass control I was assured by both Dave Gorden of ARC and others who had heard the vsi60 that this was no longer an issue,and that in fact the vsi 60 has a great low end.I took a leap of faith and could not be happier.My speakers are the new Gallo 3.5 and I can play them as loud as I can stand it with no discernable distotion.
I'm delighted.
Thanks for all the input. I think I will look into this further. I'll try to find one I can demo at home, or possibly find a used one. Thanks again. --MABonn
I did own a Vsi55 at one time and was very impressed. It had a spooky holographic quality to it. I thought it had great bass but lacked slightly in soundstage and a tad in the midrange weight compared to the VAC Avatar I went to. Maybe this was speaker synergy or setup, not sure.

I am adding a vs55 to another system to try for a while. I can report back if anyone is interested.
I live in albany ,ny If your anywhere near by.
Your welcome to come listen any time.
Efner - Thanks for the offer. However, I live in Carlsbad, CA (near San Diego). Thanks again --Matt