Decware - any substance here?

With such a nice and extensively detailed website, I've long been curious about Decware. But with little in the way of genuine reviews, and not much in the way of discussion here, I always wonder if they are nothing more than that, a great website. They clearly have a dedicated fanbase, but my problem with the fanbase is this: most of them (not all of course) seem to have limited experience with products besides Decware, as if they stumbled upon Decware and never bothered with other brands. Maybe this is positive, that once experienced they don't have the typical audiophile itch to try other amps. I'm specifically struck by the new Torii MKIII push-pull amp, which in description and looks is just beautiful. So does it interest anyone here? Has anyone actually heard it, or it's previous incarnations? If so how does it rate amongst the other quality tube amps, whether Blue Circle, Cary, Vac, Almarro, Atma-Sphere, etc...?
128x128jtnicolosi
First, I am sorry that Pubul57 is no longer with us since 4-16. He was a very fine gentleman. My Torii MKIII was completed in Mid-May, but I arranged to pick it up on June 4.
Steve, DeVon and Sarah were very gracious as always, and my amp was actually running when I arrived, and had 20-25 hours on it. Cool, that much closer to break-in! When I got it home I played the Irrational But Efficacious CD and that day it lost all harshness and has been utterly magical since! It is a very synergistic match with my Tannoys... I am blessed and grateful!
I bought a Zen SE84CS kit some years ago to run with the Klipsch floorstanders I had at the time. Excellent experience building the kit, learning from my mistakes and fixing them. Amp works great, very quiet, soundstaging galore and king tone. No one area is exagerated. I have lusted after the ToriIII and am planning to sell my ARC SP-11 and get the Decware pre-amp and phono set up. I have never talked to Steve but every dealing with the company for tube sets and ordering the kit has been excellent. I personally am tired of the audio merry-go-round with gear and am moving to a Decware system to get back to listening to the music (not the gear!!) Highly recommended!
I have a Decware CSP2+ headphone amp paired with a set of Beyer DT880 (600 Ohms) headphones.

I am currently in Audio Nirvana everytime I listen to music from my Decware amp.
For Audio Nirvana, all you require is a Lorenz (Stuttgart Germany) PCC88 NOS tube which

costs only 10Euros in the input tube position.

The only complaint I have is the 4 month wait one has to endure after placing your order.

Regards,

Lord Soth
The OP back in 2010 mentions no genuine reviews. There is one on the Zen Torii in Tone Audio, Issue 41 November 2011.