Pass Labs Amp X350.5 or X350.8 anyone compare?

I have searched for some opinions as to the sound quality comparison between the older Pass Labs X350.5 which I own and the newer X350.8.
It looks like the .8 does not operate as much in class A as the .5. But, that doesn't tell the story.
Anyone have a chance to listen to the newer X350.8? And if possible how does it compare to the X350.5?
128x128ozzy
Jl35, I agree with you it does sound strange.But, I just talked to Pass Labs and Reno HiFI and both said it is minimal in actual usage and the newer technology uses it more efficiently.
Anyway, I ordered one (X350.8)to compare to my Pass Labs X350.5.
So, in the next few weeks I'll be able to post my comparison.
Pretty cool. Congrats on the new amp. I look forward to your comparison. That should be fun. I wish I was over there to hear both side by side. :D
Dave_72, Thanks, I have been so pleased with the Pass equipment that I doubt if the newest version will disappoint.
You're welcome, Ozzy. I'm considering Pass Labs as an upgrade (from another brand) myself. Just the amp though, I'm not too crazy about their preamps...
Acurus, Thank you for your comments. Really based on your experience is what prompted me to go for the newer version. That plus Reno HiFi is excellent to work with.