Pass Labs Amp X350.5 or X350.8 anyone compare?

I have searched for some opinions as to the sound quality comparison between the older Pass Labs X350.5 which I own and the newer X350.8.
It looks like the .8 does not operate as much in class A as the .5. But, that doesn't tell the story.
Anyone have a chance to listen to the newer X350.8? And if possible how does it compare to the X350.5?
128x128ozzy
@ Dave_72

Pass Labs is overkill on JBL speakers IMO.

Get decent High End speakers first.
@ Don_c55

JBL S4700 is maybe not the most refind loudspeaker. This 20.000 dollar set of speakers can still be a good combo with Pass labs. Because you need the power, control and musical sound for the JBL S4700.
Thanks Bo. Exactly. I dunno what this Don_c55 guy is talking about. I doubt he has heard the high end JBLs thoroughly. The S4700s *when broken in* can be very delicate indeed. And furthermore, they fit my listening profile as I listen to mainly classic rock, blues, and free jazz. With a little metal and punk on the side. So basically, I like them, they're the right speakers for me, and that's all that matters.
Ha! Clearly Don_c55 didn't know anything about the actual JBL speakers that Dave_72 owns. $20,000 is not mid-fi.