Pass Labs Amp X350.5 or X350.8 anyone compare?

I have searched for some opinions as to the sound quality comparison between the older Pass Labs X350.5 which I own and the newer X350.8.
It looks like the .8 does not operate as much in class A as the .5. But, that doesn't tell the story.
Anyone have a chance to listen to the newer X350.8? And if possible how does it compare to the X350.5?
128x128ozzy
Yeah, the irony of someone with a $5500 retail set derogating the terrible quality of the $20000 speakers is just awesome. So many egos in this place... gotta love it when they get squeezed a little (sorry Don).

In any case, I'd still like to hear any additional reports on the .8 series... please keep them coming.
If I can make a good deal I will buy the 350.8 in a few months. I am looking forward to own it!!
Yeah, the irony of someone with a $5500 retail set derogating the terrible quality of the $20000 speakers is just awesome. So many egos in this place... gotta love it when they get squeezed a little (sorry Don).

Exactly, and I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with this guy ie "my speakers are better than yours," "my JBLs smoke your Maggies" and blah blah blah.

To each is own, as usual. As long as I'm content with what I have (I still would like to upgrade the amp, preamp, and the sources) that's all that matters in the end. The truth of the matter is, I've spent hundreds of hours in front of these JBLs, and I'm happy, and I know how they sound.