Need amp suggestion for PBN Montana EPS2.

I need a power amp to drive my Eps2. I have tried Bryston 4bsst-c, Spectron Musician III, Symphonic line RG7 MK3 with no success. Your suggestions would be helpful.
vlassiss
I'm sure it's actually much better than it sounded to me during that one quick audition. Perhaps it needed more warm-up than it received. Perhaps the Magicos aren't right for it. Perhaps something else was amiss. I wasn't there to hear it so I asked for the VAC stuff to be swapped in after 10 minutes.
Try one of these, if you can (McCormack DNA 500):

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampstran&1294355126&/Mccormack-DNA-500-Power-Amplif
i see that the Montana owners are few.
i thought we sould be much more.
Any way.
I just audiotioned a set up with mcintosh. Not my style.
Tomorow i have a date with a plinius sa 102.
I managed to listen to a pass labs x350.5 and a Krell but i dont remember the model.
THank you all for your responce.
Hey, I have Montana XP that I like a lot. I am powering them with a Wyred 4 Sound 500 watt, but actually 1,000 watts since the XP have a 4 Ohm rating. Very smooth with lots of detail. I was considering an amp change, but after a while I realized I didn't need to spend the money to get something that sounded only just as good, used a whole lot more electricity, or needs a half hour to warm-up. Unless someone here can confidently reccommend another amp that is under 10K new that will blow mine away (I don't mind if you say that if it's true) I will keep my amp.