Yamamoto A-08S and Audio Note ANe

Would the Yamamoto A-O8S be able to drive Audio Note ANe LX HE speakers?

thanks!
rocca
I have a smallish room and the ANe's are in the corners producing really nice bass. Listen to mostly classical music. Will try to find that review in Stereofile.
The review seems positive but on the other side, Audiofeil's response is very imformative.
I would ere on the side of caution and want to hear the combo before going through with buying it. Once I have the funds for this second amp, will try to find one for audition or do something I have always wanted which is build the Audio Note Kit One which will probably mate even better than the Yamamoto and not require an audition.
That post by Glory is stunning in the level of ignorance he so willing displays. The Yamamoto amplifiers are superbly built and sound great with the appropriate speaker.
Sorry if you Moto lovers are offended but I did mean to say that it is not the right /best amp for the AN speakers and not that it is low end in sound. Most AN speakers are driven by high $$$ amps to bring out the best in the speakers and not by cheaper amps.

I am sure the Moto amp is a fine sounding amp as I have heard it at shows but not with the AN speakers.