Tube audio under $900?

I'm thinking of replacing my jolida 302b with a newer 302brc or a 505. Jolida.net has both of these for a pretty reasonable offer. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions as to a good amp under $900? I hope this thread fares better in the correct forum.
roggae
why dont you go to the main page of this site and click on the SEARCH and on the next page at the bottom you can enter a dollar amount and category.
Roggae, what is it about the 302b that you don't like? As an owner of a 302b, I can attest to its being a high-value tube integrated, and very good for its price range. You can get a different sound within your budget, but I wouldn't put Cayin or Consonance or some of the other sub-$1000 offerings head and shoulders above the 302b. For that, IMHO, you need to pony up more cash.

If I were you I'd either keep saving for a significant step up, or save the cash and stick with the 302b.

Michael
For int. amps, Cayin A50T or Prima Luna Prologue I or II. For a tube power amp, TAD-60 (can be used as a one source int.)