Bryston sst2 series or Parasound Halo series?

I currently have Revel Performa f-52's for the fronts and A Revel Ultima voice for the center, and Revel Performa m-20's for the rears. Currently running with 5 Maratnz MA-700 200watt mono blocks. The system sounds very good but I want to take it to the next level. Looking to upgrade the amps. Looking at possibly the Parasound Halo series or the new Brystons. Any thoughts or suggestions?
greywolf00
The b-15 has a 3 band built in equalizer. They also have a set up disc for it. I used a sound meter with the disc and the program told me what to where to put the settings on the sub equalizer. The speakers are set to small and the av9 crossover is set to 50. The low pass filter on the sub is off and the high pass is all the way up. The room size is an odd 15'w x 46'l.What are your suggestions?
Post removed 
"Byrston's have a really special match with Maggie. I love the sound of them with a tube preamp in the mix."

highjack, i know, but which tube preamp would you recommend, MacDad?
I love mine, Cary SLP98p F-1, or the next up in the Cary Line the SLP 05.

Can't go wrong with any of the ARC Pre's, and they are not for everyone, but I love the sound of McIntosh gear.

I also heard the VTL top pre recently, with a Bryston 14b sst, sounded excellent. Driving some Vandy Quatros, was very, very nice.