SS for Merlins VSMs?

Is there anyone who has found an SS amp that they prefer to tube amps with their Merlins? I have most recently owned CAT JL2, Atma-spehre M-60, Music Reference RM9 Special Edition and RM10MKII, Quicksilver V4s, and the Ars Sonum integrated (In each and everyone sound terrific with the Merlins). For SS, I did try Pass XA30.5 and First Watt Aleph J, but did not prefer them to my tube amps (I now use Music Reference RM10s - summer; and the Atma-spehere M60s the rest of the year).

So, any great SS sucess stories with the Merlins up against the kind of tube gear I have owned? Or is that just a elusive chase?
pubul57
Hi,Publ57
Have you every tried LSA Atma M60?
What's the comparision between MP3+ M60 vs LSA + M60?

B.Regards
SJ
The only person I know that has tested an LSA with Atma-sphere (S30) is Clio9. Though I could, I've not bothered making the test since the Atma pre/amp combo works so well I've not been motivated to A/B the two approaches.
Pubul57
Thank you for your answers!

When you are using LSA+ MR10MK2 , you put MBAM between
CDP and LSA with RCA ICs?

I'm considering LSA+M60 .
Then which one do you think is better ?
RCA IC only ?
Or RCA Adapter + XLR IC ?
B.regards
SJ
Yes, the BAM proceeds the LSA then the RM9. My only concern with the M60 and the LSA is that the amp requires quite a bit of gain ahead of it as it is not very sensitive amp for full power. Doesn't mean it won't work, but it is a caveat. Clio9 claimed no problem, but his speakers are more sensitive than the Merlins.