Tube Research Labs Dude vs. Shindo Labs preamps

I am in the market to look for a tube preamp. I have narrow down my choices to Tube Research Labs Dude and a comparable price Shindo Labs.

Can anybody provide me your experience to help me to make a better decision? Better yet, have anybody compared them side by side before?

Thank!
tthean
Hi Agear,

I should have it in another week or two hopefully. I've been waiting patiently for a bit now because this is his brand new full function model. Longer term as funds allow I plan to go all Tron and Horning.
Just received an email from Jeff or High Water Sound, the current lead time for a Tron linstage/preamp is 8-10 weeks.

Latinsambal, which one did you order?
Latinsamba,
You have good taste. I`d love to hear a Tron/Horning system compared to a well setup Shindo/Devore. I don`t think you could go wrong either way.
I ordered the Tron Seven full function preamp (line plus phono) in Ultimate spec with all silver wiring and transformers. Yes there is a bit of a wait to get one but hopefully well worth it.
RE: Tron:
Why does it take 10 weeks to stuff a circuit board in a chassis? The very nature of circuit board, by necessity of it's creation, is a higher degree of production speed and cheaper costs. Simply curious, not meant to insult.
~K.H.~