Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
I don't want to pick a fight, but here's another alternative - Mick could raise the prices by $500 so that he can hire a marketing person to announce new developments in a more "sensitive" way, and then another $500 increase so he can update the website more quickly.

IMO you're being WAY too hard on Mick...be patient and let the man practice his art. You already have a great preamp and if he offers to upgrade it when he has time that's icing on the cake.
Tonneson...rigghhhhtttt.

Now, how about that Pass Aleph P thang just a sttin' there, justa dyin' for a shot across that dare bow! Oh well...all is happy in Whoville tonight.
Asa - While I'd love to engage Gogamecocks I thought I'd just let his presence on this forum pass (so to speak) -- he obviously had nothing relevant to add.
Tonnesen, no fight from me - you make a good point.

So I will continue to wait patiently...
Desperate!!!!! SYDNEY or CANBERRA??

Still hoping that someone can direct me to owners in either city to listen to these pre-aps you are all raving about!!