Leben CS600 or ARC VSi60 with Harbeth Compact 7's

I'm looking for an tube integrated amp to drive a pair of Compact 7ES-3 speakers. These are both on my short list. Has anyone tried either of them with Harbeths - any thoughts at all?

Thanks
stratguy
In the past I owned a vsi60 but never listened to them with Harbeth. On the other hand my brother owns the Harbeth HL5 and CS600 and it is a heavenly combo, extremely musical, one of those great synergies. Go to Jeff Days blog at: jeffsplace.me/wordpress/ he writes for 6 moons and Positive Feedback and he has this exact system. On his blog (many pictures) you can look at this system and he gives a great review and makes many cogent comments about this set-up, much more factual than some of the comments here. Oh, and by-the-way, I like the Leben much, much, more than the ARC vsi60.
But the 7 is a vastly different speaker to drive than the 5's.
With the 5's I've watched people divide between Leben or ARC.
With the 7's it's a different kettle of fish entirely.
All about context, and synergy.
I had the Harbeths for about two years and after trying several tube amps I came to the conclusion that they work better with SS amps. I had a better match with a Quad 909 amp. About 3 weeks ago I had the opportunity to listen to aLeben 600 amp and a Shindo Moonbrison, speakers were Proac (forgot the model, they were big floor standers. The cost was $12000). Anyways, the sound was ok, but it lacked real dynamics, it was kind of soft and mellow, very colorful and rich sound, but after a while you missed the impact of low frequencies. The Leben 600 I believe is 32 w/c. The integrateds are less powerful than the amp. I would try a Rogue Stereo 90. 90 w/c and you can use KT 120's for a more powerful and richer sound.

I own the Stereo 90 and a Perseus combo. For me, it sounds better than the Leben. Just my humble opinion.
Dan