Help need speaker to match Threshold 4000 amp....

Hello, I have a newly acquired Threshold 4000 (200 wattts class A).Temporary using s/s Nikko Alpha pre-amp but thinking match this amp with Cary SLP-98L in a Month.
WHAT I NEED NOW IS A SPEAKER TO MATCH THRESHOLD 4000/CARY SLP-98L .I LIKE WARM SOUND NOT BRIGHT OR HARSH.

my own choice is a Proac Tablette 2000 or Proac Response 1sc or planar? under $1,200
Your recommendation please.Thanks a lot pescolar.
pescolar
I have to agree that 75k input impedance is the right one.

-----Original Message-----
To: junpablo
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 5:32 pm
Subject: Re: Vintage Threshold 4000 Class A amp:/ Need specifications/ Input Impedance:

I looked at the schematic, and a quick calculation shows 75K. The 15K value is
in error - the 10K value he is looking at has been bootstrapped to a 70K value. and
is added to the 4.75K input resistor before it.
np

NOW IT'S TIME TO FIND A TUBE PRE-AMP THAT WILL SUITED IN MY BUDGET AND IN A TIMELY MANNER.THANKS TO ALL PESCOLAR.
Bombaywalla, recently sold all my tube gears including Cary SLP-98 for financial reasons and now I am starting to build a budgeted system.I am familiar with SLP-98 and actually I kept enough 6sn7 and extras...will be a little cheaper if i decide to slp-98...but dreaming to have ARC too.if i have extra dough then ill go to all Pass Labs gears.
SO MOST LIKELY MY PRE-AMP 'S CHOICE ....CARY SLP-98.
Last Memorial weekend just happened in one of my friends party to auditioned a "DYNAUDIO AUDIENCE 82".

First time I heard this speaker and make me decide to go for Dynaudio Speaker ,now first choice.

HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY FOR A USED ONE?

Any idea on the used priced market?Thanks.pescolar