Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
I have received the Chadonnay this morning from Mick. After the installation done, I found that there is no signal from the left channel outputs.

I have checked incoming signals to the preamp and they all are good. Did I do something wrong?

I would appreciate any help to solve this puzzle.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I have the Chenin. On the problem that you are having, assuming that all inputs are okay(checking the configuration as per reference to the picture in the manual), check the tape monitor switch (OFF position should be towards you). Also, try different input pairs (1,2, or 3) and see if the left channel is always dead. Are the tubes all lit?

Good Luck!
4khe - in addition to the recommendations of amandarae make sure that your balance knob isn't set hard to right. then go swap interconnects between left and right channels. lastly fidget with the interconnect barrels on the input jacks, maybe the rca center pin isn't making a good connections. are you sure the problem is with the inputs and not the outputs?