Modwright vs odysessy Extreme

Just bought a Odysessy Extreme secondhand and as luck/badluck would have it a secondhand kwa 150 has been offered to me. In Australia, both these amps are very rare. The modwright would be 3 times the price of the Odysessy. I have not received the Odysessy yet, but I can onsell it with no loss if needed. There is no chance for me to audition the Modwright.

My question is whether the Modwight is way superior to the Odysessy?
My preamp is a Gryphon Prelude and my speakers are Atc scm50.
leicachamp
While Edorr is right, Leicachamp did say in the beginning that it was not possible to audition the Modwright.

I haven't heard the Stratos, so can't say. In my system, I'd take the Khartago any day. In fact, I have taken two - now use the Khartago Extreme SE monoblocks!

Cheers
There is no way the Modwright KWA150SE lacks transparency, sounds veiled, sounds relaxed, or lacks slam.

I just upgraded from the KWA150 and the SE version is incredible, probably one of the amps around regardless of price.

Has a combination of exceptional transparency, and reflects the pace of the music...it can handle all sorts of music with an amazing sense of realism. Incredibly dynamic too.

In my view it needs to be fed a power cord that has good slam and decent weight, but there are lots of these around. It will show up the flaws of any weak links in a system.