Pioneer SX-1050: worth repairing?

My Pioneer SX-1050 will cost about $350 to repair; one of the channels is shot. Is it worth it? Will it cover my Audio Physic Virgos? Its rated at 120 watts/channel. The Pioneer SX series have superb FM sensitivity; my old SX 750 can pick up college stations from my Boston suburban home; 3 high end tuners couldnt.
mythtrip
It is more a question of, can it be repaired properly? Who is going to match the parts being replaced like Pioneer did when your receiver was originally manufactured. It is not likely your Pioneer receiver will sound as good after the repair. Also, even though the SX-1050 is rated at 120 watts, it was designed for high efficiency 8 ohm speakers. Therefore it is not a good match for your 4 ohm Audio Physic Virgos. It will play the Virgos, but it will not sound it's best doing it.
I saw one unit priced around $300 on good condition. If you're a vintage lover you'll repair it and keep it.
The Pioneer SX-1050 is an outstanding receiver that will outperform any new unit under 2K. It is well worth a full restoration. They are not that complicated and any competent tech should be able to do the job. Audio Karma is an excellent resource for finding techs who know vintage audio well.

Also, I believe a well recapped Pioneer should sound better than new. Capacitor technology has only improved. Compared to ARC and EAR pieces in my collection the Pioneer holds it's own.