Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Not many of these pieces show up used - about how many Supratek pre-amps have been sold in the good ole' USA? I guess they're so good no one ever lets them go?
Jumpin' Jehosaphat! My wife just called me at work to tell me the Chenin has arrived at our doorstep! I'm going home at lunch to unpack my new toy.....
Hello,

Anybody using their Supratek with BAT VK series (particularly the VK100 and the like) or Krell KSA series?

Comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Speakers are Magnepan 1.6QR.

Thanks!
Have somebody tried Supratek with Manley NeoClassic 250 ?
Would it sound better (more dynamic, open, tuneful) them with Cary 805c ?
Hello Sorlowski. I have never heard the manley neoclassic, however.... The 805c's partnered with the supratek is a marriage made in heaven. Far and away the best combo I've ever heard in my rig. They really seem to compliment each other in a synergistic way. The superb clarity and bass speed of the supratek seems to offset the rather soft and bloomy bottom end of the cary. The midbass/lower bass performance of the cary 805c is it's only real liabilty in my books, and surely must be considered one of the finest sounding amplifiers of all time. I'm still kicking myself for selling my pair, especially after hearing them again with a kr 300bxl driver tube[instead of the stock chineese 300b] Man..... what a revelation that was! Unfortunately... I didn't have my supratek at that time to hear this combo sing together. Bet you can't guess what my next pair of amps will be?