Assistance with Coincident set-up

I have Coincident Total Victory IV speakers with Frankenstein II 300b amps and a Supratek Cortese Preamp. The components sound very good but when I listen to classical music I would like to have a little more push when the music goes from a soft passage to something loud.
I don’t want to lose any low level detail , that the Frankenstein amp is known for, or as little as possible.
I have $4000-$5000 to spend on new or used.I can’t afford the Dragon II amps they are 10K, and that is out of the question but if I had the money that is what I would get.
My question is will a more powerful amp help or if I changed the preamp would that give the classical music a little more up front push? I want a remote control and phono with the preamp.The Coincident speakers and amps sound very good, My system never sounded so good , I hate to mess with it but if I can make the classical music a little more dynamic I’ll be all set .
I’ve only had two tube amps in the past one a 300b and the other a 45. Is there another tube other than the 300b someone can recommend ?
I’ll keep the Frankenstein until I can find and amp that has the low level detail of the Frank with more power.I may keep the Frankenstein forever it is that good !

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, my listening room is 12 feet wide and 17 feet long with 7.5 feet ceilings.

Abill
abill
Here is an update of my situation with dynamics.

I was listening to my system last week when the rectifier tube flashed (in my Cortese pre)and made a hell of pop . Fortunately I was getting records ready to play and I turned off the power immediately, no damage. I replaced the GZ34 and also the pair of KT 66's. I couldn't believe the difference in sound, all the dynamics are there !So the lack of power were the tubes.
I'll have to email Supratek to mention in 3 years I have replaced the Sovtek GZ34 tube 3 times.I get about 1000-1500 hours on the GZ34 tube. I tried some Mullards,Amperex,Phillips but they don't sound as good , Mick did a hell of a job voicing the preamp with Electro Harmonic and Sovtek tubes , I've yet to try a different make of tubes that sound better.
All the comments I got saying the Frank's have enough power for the Total Victory's are correct !
It is a very special 300b amp !
If anyone has listened to the Frankenstein amp's and the new release of the Dragon's I would be very interested in hearing your comments about the differences, expecially the bass and low level detail.
I don't think I will ever sell my Frank's , they are my go to amp when I want to just listen to the music and relax.
But once in a while when I get a little roudy and play my classical music very loud I would like to be blown away with a little more power but the Frank's are without a doubt the best 300b amps I have owned.

Thanks again for all the helpful comments.
Abill,
Great news! I happy you were able to solve your problem so easily(and cheaply). I accept the fact that systems and individual taste can vary, but I found it hard to believe the lack of dynamics were due to your Frankenstein amplifier. Our speakers are similar in efficiency and load demand and dynamics(micro and macro) are one of the strenghts of this amplifier/speaker combination,among many other attributes.

I wish tou many years of blissful listening with your system.
Best Regards,
Abill,
I still own an excellent 100watt(60 watt triode) push-pull amplifier. If I only listened to large scale classical at"very" loud levels(95db and higher)or heavy bass content electronica,rap,hip-hop etc. at quite loud volume,the PP amp would be more ideal.

With those two exceptions, "all" other music at reasonable listening levels i.e. 70-90db, I`d prefer the Frankenstein MKII without question. In all other parameters it`s the superior sounding amplifier.

Audiogon member Jianming pang has experience with both the Frankenstein and DragonMKII. He is completely satisfied with the new Dragons.
Hi Abill,
I have heard the new Dragon MkII. It has tremendous dynamics with a purity that closes the gap between it and the Franks.
That being said, I will never replace the Franks. Should I wish to seek out my dynamics from my system, I would go the high quality pre amp route.
At this time, the Franks with the Pures gives me everything I need and more then I ever realized I wanted!
Listen preferences lean towards jazz,small scale classical and 60's to early eighties rock with an average of 85 spls (high 90's peak) measured from a seating position 7.2 ft from speakers with an spl meter app on my iPhone.

Regards,