Any experience with HRS Harmonic Resolution system

Does anyone have experience withe HRS rack and platform systems. I am thinking of upgrading my rack/shelves. Before I pursue a demo with one of these systems in my own home, with my own equipment, I thought I would reach out to the Audiogon Community. All comments, recommendations, opinions are welcome and appreciated.
huntermusic
I own the SXR rack with 3 M3X isolation bases...expensive yes but once you see how it is built, finished and isolates equipment I think it will be the end of your search forever if that is where you want to be.
I went all the way and use the Nimbus footers and dampers on top/bottom of my equipment and the solid foundation, speed and focus this rack gives music is amazing.
My only caveat is that I have not heard all the racks out there but once owned the Grand Prix Monaco fully loaded rack and can say it had a mid-bass warmth and roundness applied to the music that completely disappeared once I installed the HRS rack. The music sounded like the GP rack is built....loose.
With HRS you will get a quieter black background with natural decays and soundstage image focus allowing you to hear into the music not present on the Grand Prix rack.
I have the HRS M1R rack and six M3 isolation bases. I started out with just the rack because someone locally was selling it and wanted to keep the M3 bases. I made my own shelves out of MDF, 50 duormeter Sorbothane, and granite to get me by until I could cough up the green for the HRS isolation platforms.

I agree with Gwalt that HRS provides speed, focus, black background, and natural decay. I obtained that result with the rack alone. When I added the M3 bases, those factors increased. I'd say I got 40% of the benefit from the rack and 60% from the M3's. I am on a suspended wood floor, so if you're on concrete the percentage may be slightly higher for the bases.

I later purchased a pair for my monoblocks which do sit on the floor, not the rack. There the improvement in resolution and detail was also very noticeable.

The Rockport Sirius turntable sits on a stand that was adapted from one used for electron microscopes. With that exception, I don't think there is a better foundation for a turntable on the planet than the HRS M3 base. You'll think you just upgraded your cartridge by 50%.

If you read up on Mike Latvis, you will find that he is a materials science engineer. The M3 bases are an aluminum alloy, but sandwiched inside are 6 or eight different metals which are designed to absorb different vibrational frequencies. The rubber compound which suspends the M3 footer is derived from his experience designing vibration control for helicopter rotors.

The HRS Nimbus footers, couplers, and damping plates can also be very effective. But I have found that all such devices (Stillpoints, Symposium, Aurios, HRS, etc.) are very component dependent. It might make an improvement, it might not. One is not better than the other except in a particular application.

In short, if you have the money and space, don't hesitate to invest in the HRS rack and isolation bases. They will make a significant improvement in your enjoyment of music.

BTW: I assume you have already invested in one or two dedicated circuits, audio grade outlets (I use Isoclean; Oyaide is also excellent), and power cords of the level of Shunyata Python or better. A solid power delivery foundation comes first, then you can realize the benefits of a solid structural foundation.

Have fun!
Thesaient519

Stupid I am just now back to old threads but yes the HRS SXR pic is under my system gwalt.

I am trying to buy keepers and this one does not make me wonder about staying.

Best Regards,
gwalt