Dude's 6SN7 replacements with Chinese CV-181/6SN7

After about 3 months of breaking in the Dude, I think it's time to do some 6SN7 tubes rolling. I know this topic has been discussed before but I missed the thread.

Instead of the NOS 6SN7 tubes, I am thinking of trying the Shuguang CV-181Z or the Sophia 6SN7. Both are very similar prices at about $200/pair.

Have anybody tried any of them before with your Dude preamp?

Any opinions or suggestions are welcome.
tthean
An alternative source is Audiogon member Trelja for great prices and service on the Shuguang line.

IMO
Paul told me that his preference are the RCA and the Raytheon short glass type. I happened to have some Raytheon VT-231 and they blew the Sylvania 6SN7s away that came with the Dude. He told me that some of his customers tried the Black Treasure and reported with good result.

I am planning to upgrade my Dude and working with Paul to build me an other Dude with some special features. So I am putting my Dude up for sale shortly. I will try the new BT CV-181 after I got the new Dude.
I like the RCA VT 231 smoked glass tubes as they have a nice rich tone in the Dude. The 1940's RCA clear glass are also quite good.