Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
yay!!! i just got the nod from mick. my black / chrome chardonnay is ready. *giddy with anticipation*

kevin t
Congrats Kevin,

When did you place your order for the chardonnay? I am sure you will have many happy days of listening bliss.
i placed the order back in august, but i made some late changes so that probably slowed it down some.
Abill,

I have the Denon 103R and works great on the RB250. Mine is OL Silver (moded 250). I know it is a little bit high from your budget stand point, but the arm needs a medium to low compliance cartridge because of the mass. Another good match when I have the RB300 is the Benz Ace series which can be bought used at around $250. Also, the regular Denon 103 is another cart you could consider and I believe is priced lower than the R version.

regards
Hi Gang. Hey Kevin, congrats sir. Abill, do you know the output of the Stanton? It may be a little high for the phono stage of the cortese and could overload it.