Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Abill,

I have the Denon 103R and works great on the RB250. Mine is OL Silver (moded 250). I know it is a little bit high from your budget stand point, but the arm needs a medium to low compliance cartridge because of the mass. Another good match when I have the RB300 is the Benz Ace series which can be bought used at around $250. Also, the regular Denon 103 is another cart you could consider and I believe is priced lower than the R version.

regards
Hi Gang. Hey Kevin, congrats sir. Abill, do you know the output of the Stanton? It may be a little high for the phono stage of the cortese and could overload it.
I haven't seen anyone comment on the 6moons review of the sauvignon yet. So this is just to let everyone know where it is.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/supratek2/sauvignon.html
Jazzdude,check my 2 20 05 post,i read the review ,good informative review,the Chardonney review has some nice pictures too,i have a Chardonney on order,,Kevin,hope everythings going well with your new preamp!looking forward to reading your thoughts ,,,Lugnut,,i hope your preamp problem has been resolved!im thinking about ordering some NOS tubes while im waiting,,,,is the Tubestore a good place to to start ?