Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Outlier, the setup looks real cool and sexy! I wish I could do that to my Cabernet. Too bad I live in an active seismic zone....:(

Mick did some wonderful things to my Cabernet - now it is even more quiet and transparent than before. Write to the Man if you want to know more since I'm not a techie.

Kenji
thanks Bwhite,im in S.Fla.,,ive arranged to be off work the day its delivered,maybe ill arrange to pick it up at the Fedex building in town to save a few hours of waiting,,,hee hee
Ray,
Mick shipped to me on a Monday and I had it in hand on Thursday afternoon.
Let us know when you receive it and have had a chance to give it a listen after a little break in.
Remember, it will get a whole lot better after some break-in and some NOS tubes after you have around 300 hours on it can do some real wonders as well.
I would suggest that you run your CD player 24/7 (lower volumes are fine) when not playing LP's. It will get you there much faster.
Good Luck,
Larry