Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Hi Everybody,
My Chenin looks like it is stuck in Oakland for some reason. Fedex shows a Regulatory Angency Clearance Delay, any idea what that is? It is now 11:42 in the a.m. and the tracking says it was due to arrive by 10:30. I sent my social and phone numbers to MIck before shipping, but as of yet no one from Fedex has called, should I call them? Not that I slept on the couch to be closer to the door when they were supposed to deliver or anything. It's kinda like Santa got stopped at Immigration, and I the anxious child can do nothing but curse in anticipation. Any ideas or advice is more than welcome.
thanks all,

E
E,
Call FedEx in Memphis. it's stuck in Customs. Chances are they'll take your SS# over the phone and it will release by tomorrow AM. Then FedEx will follow up with a bill for the duty on it.
Waiting for a Cabernet, but Mick says he's "behind, waiting for parts" Ordered in January, hopeful for a summer delivery.
Wc65mustang,

Thanks, I would love to know what you think of it. What finish did you get?
Thanks Slipknot,
I spoke with Fedex and looks like they need Micks business tax ID number. I emailed Mick and let him know, now it's back to the waiting game. I thought I was done with that! I guess a day or two more won't kill me.
Now on to tubes; since everybody, or just about, has been rolling NOS tubes perhaps we might benefit from a Supratek Tube Rolling thread specific to our new Pre and Amps. This thread is particularly tiresome to dig through though I am guilty of many rereadings. I guess I could start it and see what happens, huh? Looks like I answered my own thought. That is what I get for type-out-loud-thinking. Der.
E