Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
im still amazed at how the sound changes when i move ICs around with the Chard. in my system,thanks Slowhand for starting this thread,otherwise no telling how many preamps i would have gone thru to reach this level.Only downside is now i want to upgrade my speakers and replace my Integra universal player for a dedicated CD player,if i ever upgrade my preamp ill move up the Supratek line!
OK, its Sat. nite i will try to leave the house tonight,,,,i must find food and a woman,,,i will turn off my Chard at least an hour before i venture out,and cover up my Chard. so she cant seduce me into turning her back on!GEEZ is this normal? help!
.....it's been quiet here lately......everybody's been tube rolling or what?

enjoy the music!