Have I mismatched my preamp/amp?

Hey all; I recently purchased a Cary SLP-50B which I will be mating to a Rawson clone of the Pass Aleph 2. When I started doing the math, I know I'm slow, I looked up the output impedance of the Cary and its Aleph 2 from the Pass site and it's 2.2 K Ohms I checked the Pass site for the Aleph 2, being I don't have the exact spec on the Rawson, and the input impedance is 10 K Ohms unbalanced and 25 K Ohms balanced differential. The Cary only has unbalanced outputs. So, how mismatched is this? I understand the 20:1 rule and I'm way off. My point was to use the Cary to warm up the sound a bit of the Rawson, its brutally sharp and I thought warming it up was a good idea. Advice/Comments are welcome. Jack
fz1jmp
Thanks for the response, but I did not mean I did not like my amp. They sound excellent. I was looking to warm them up a bit. When I said they were brutally sharp, I should of been more expressive, they reproduce the music on the sharper side, I like a tad of warmth, I figured I would be able to warm them up with a nice tube preamp.
So, I gotta say this is a great site. I send tim rawson an email and he responded,and it was a good response. He said typically it should be either 100k ohms or minimum 47k ohms input impedence on his amp, all nicely above the 10:1 or 20:1 ratio. I suppose I'm in good shape.
I would be surprised that Aleph series would have such low input impedance. If that's the case you'll have dynamic headroom limitations. Since your sound is sound than enjoy the music!
I have too much respect for Nelson Pass to contribute advice to those that buy Pass "clones".