Anyone replaced Fuse with Circuit Breaker?

I am considering replacing the stock 5 AMP fuses in my Classe CAM 200 monoblocks with either boutique fuses OR high quality circuit breakers that fit where the fuse holder goes. Has anyone tried circuit breakers on their amplification?
ryanvt
And don't forget that their is another class of fuse which is VERY fast acting and used to protect delicate semiconductors in certain applications.

Personally, I'll stick with fuses. Inexpensive, reliable and need no special attention.

Breakers make perfect sense in some applications. A breaker can be used to shut off an entire circuit....use it as a switch, maybe.

Private planes don't generally need electricity to fly but DO use plenty of power for avionics. The spark plugs are fired by Magnetos, maybe still. I've seen commercial with an extendible air powered genset to provide minimal power to controls in the event of a catastrophic power fail. A similar unit is STC'd for several planes as an add-on. (STC=supplimental type certificate)
Thanks for the very informative input so far. It seems the main stream audio designers go with fuses (cost savings and/or ease of export to the myriad voltages and resulting current ratings?) while a couple of designers and mod shops do promote the sonic advantages of CBs.

I am still weighing what CB would be an "or equal" to a 5 Amp slow blow fuse, and if I have space in the fairly large enclosure. I did make a DH 120 kit amp in the 80's - albeit with better eyesight.
Ryanvt, this is all new to me. I haven't heard of any breakers for audiophile gear like your speaking of. With the breakers I've seen, I don't see how they can make a more solid connection than a fuse whose connection is solid inside. No breaks in a fuse that can make noise. I wouldn't know where to begin on recommended a breaker to replace the miniature fuse in an amp, especially one that can maintain a more solid connection.

In the '60s or '70s, I remember companies started using breakers on TV sets. They called a lot of them "reset" buttons. These were mass production, and I imagine they tried to save every penny making them. Then about the time they went all solid state, they went back to fuses for some reason.

Even the new D'Agostino amp appears to have a standard fuse on its case back. Link [http://www.dagostinoinc.com/]

I would like to provide info if I could.
Magfan, I'm familiar with the dual magnetos required for piston powered planes. Double needed to stay flying if the other fails. I'm also familiar with different ram air turbines (RAT) needed for a lot of airplanes, for hydraulic and electrical power. I don't see how any of this will help the OP though.
I have not used a circuit breaker (I'd probably electrocute myself), but I CAN suggest HiFi Tuning fuses (I got my first ones 3 days ago, and MAN, did the purify the sound ("purify" in this sense means ridding the sound of grit and significant amounts of grain, lowers the noise floor (!) and improvements imaging, soundstaging and precision of image improvement. And those are just the audiophile things! Musically, a flute sounds woodier and the cello and double bass are particularly noticeably better in pitch and weight. And lets not forget the microdynamic improvement (part of the lower noise floor, which lets subtler information be heard). Try them out first. Circuit breaker later!