Classe move to China

I've just learned that Classe has moved production to China. Has anyone taken delivery of a Made in China Classe product?

Will moving to China devalue the brand? Will quality suffer?

I am thinking of purchasing the new CA-M300 monoblocks, but this move has me hesitating.
fundsgon
The real "enemy" or the proletariat is the machine, Marx missed the mark. As late as 1985, there were 45 people on the production line of a M&M's candy line. Now one person completely runs TWO lines! The American worker needs to be educated and get off the vanishing assembly line.
Danlib1:

Don't get me wrong: I'm a a big proponent of capitalism. It's when capitalism supplants democracy as a form of government that gets my hackles up. I agree with everything you say about morals and ethics and that was my point, all wrapped up in a tirade.

Right now, Adam Smith is rolling in his grave over what is being attributed to him. That 'guiding invisible hand' that is supposed to regulate markets was never said by him. To him it was evil and required government intervention on behalf of the markets and consumers by regulation. What we have now is a very dark shadow of what was capitalism, wrapped up in a flag.
Classe made a mistake. They should've moved production to North Korea. Those people would work for food and the quality would be better than made anywhere else because it is real easy to enforce discipline there. Hell, they even made nuclear devices and delivery systems. Do you think they are of low quality? Let's hope not.
I want North Korean nuclear powered amp. One day perhaps.
And, yes, I don't care about Classe either but if Rowland moves to China...
I know Lamm won't. Don't ask me how I know it.
Should the Japanese boycott Honda, Toyota ... for building their cars in USA and shipping them back to Japan for sale? Or the Germans building their BMW and Mercedes in US and exporting to other countries?

The last time I checked Classe is a private company and their goal is to make profits and stay in business. Does anyone have a clue in running a PROFITABLE business?

BTW, I'm not a fan of Classe and have no plans to buy one.
Knghifi (Threads | Answers | This Thread)

China already has put new tariffs on ours. They believe in all of the trade money going to their pockets. [http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/business/global/china-imposes-new-tariffs-on-some-vehicles-from-the-us.html?pagewanted=all]
There is a plus side. The gear might be resistant to radiation from the lead content.