First Test for tube bias on ARC Ref 110?

When is the appropriate time to first test biasing on the ARC Ref 110?
This is my first experience with a ARC amplifier and I have read that power tubes typically drift most in the early stages. What is meant by early stages? Any recommedations are appreciated. It has only just under 49 hours of use thus far, so far from even broken in yet...
bavarian05

I would check the tubes to see if they have drifted a bit. Then I would check them maybe around a hundred hours.

I also own a Ref 110 but I don't use ARC tubes. ARC burns their tubes in a bit before they are matched. This tends to make the matches much better than tubes that are factory matched. The Ref 110 is an excellent amp. I have owned mine for a few years now and it never ceases to amaze me.
Convenience vs. sound quality I guess is at the core of their thinking. That is my best guess at their thinking.

It's the best phrase to cut corners, but reality is different.
It's the best phrase to cut corners, but reality is different.

I am not sure I follow your logic. Why is the exclusion of a self-biasing circuit cutting corners, if your primary goal is to produce superlative sound from your products and if you believe that the inclusion of a self-biasing circuit takes away from your goal of producing superlative sound. I am not sure I follow Marakanetz.
I check bias first day of every month on my ARC amp. Tubes from ARC, very little drifting.