Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
"Judy and mustang, this is really the pot calling the kettle black. Do you guys have an altar with the Supratek on it to which you pray?"

That's about the most hypocritical post I have ever read here!

Tbg, they may have an altar with the Supratek on it, but it sure as heck ain't as big as the one you have with the H-Cat on it!

Uh-oh...I just brought up the H-Cat, now the salesshacking will begin again.

Sorry guys...what was I thinking.
Fiddler,
Nice post and let's hope the gang of one stays silent.

As a Supratek owner, I feel that I own a very special and unique component. Supratek owners, albeit few, know how special the products sound. I have espoused their virtues and perhaps, at times, a bit strongly. For that, I plead guilty but at the same time offer no apology. I started in this hobby as a young boy building Eico, Heath, and Dynaco kits. I've owned more components than most people have heard. Again no apology simply a fact. That being said the Supratek Grange is the single finest component I've heard and/or owned. I take exception to anybody calling this "worshipping at the altar" but chalk it up to either ignorance or jealousy. It doesn't matter.

Anyway good to hear from you again.
Just thought that I notice that many who post here are still up to their old infamous ways trying to browbeat others to their point of view.

Fiddler, if the shoe fits wear it.
"infamous ways trying to browbeat others to their point of view."

Once again, it defies imagination that you would be the one to complain about "browbeating others".

Some people are simply in denial about THEIR own actions.

And regardless of whether anyone "worships" Supratek or not, Judy was absolutely right about Theaudiotweak. He consistently raves here about equipment he sells and slams equipment he doesn't. No browbeating on Judy's part to point out the truth.