Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
>>But in reality I tire at seeking to communicate with an idiot.<<

You should stop talking to yourself. That's a start.
Please stop! This is not the right place for this kind of communications. imho!
The proper response to my question was, "The build quality is......"
No agenda, simply a question.
Someone recently asked me if I had ever seen the build on a Supratek, that's all. I wondered if anyone could comment on it.
I have no doubt that owners of the product, love it, as well they should.
We need to be more gracious to each other, when a simple question is asked.
Larry
Isn't your question redundant? In addition to the post cited above, on 7/19/03 you posted this:

"but nobody...nobody has had one bad thing to say about Supratek or Mick."

What precisely are you seeking? Validation of your own position or one of a contrarian?

Perhaps you should contact the manufacturer. I can't think of a better place to begin don't you agree?

We should all be very nice to each other.