Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
lrsky:

i own a supratek chardonnay and love it. from what i understand above service is that mick sends all the necessary information to a technician in the united states who does the work. there is no requirement of sending it all the way back to australia for repairs. mick states this about repairs on his website:

Q: What happens if something goes wrong?

A: It shouldn't but if it does getting it sorted takes priority - the best way is to get it fixed in your home state- while Supratek products are unique they aren't complex and any good technician should be able to solve any problems. With email I can send circuit diagrams and discuss any problems with the technician. The robustness of all Supratek products means that any problems will be minor. I am setting up a circle of good technicians around the globe as I'm able. Naturally I pay for any repairs.
If you want one and can afford it, they you wait. Potential customers know this when they enter into an agreement with Mick and we don't need your commentary because nobody cares what you think.

Quite frankly, I would have waited twice the time I actually did, having heard mine now for 6 months.

Lrsky, here's some advice, order one and wait like everybody else or shut up.
Wc65mustang wrote:
...we don't need your commentary because nobody cares what you think.

You don't speak for me, Wc65mustang.
Do you own a Supratek TVAD? I didn't think so. Unless you have something more meaningful and pertinent to the Supratek discussion your comments are devoid of substance and merit.
Wc65mustang, thank you for your opinion.

I am interested in Supratek products. Can you share some of your experience in comparison with other preamps you have owned, i.e. the Aesthetix Rhea? What other components are in your system?