Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Wc65mustang, I also use a Neuance shelf, although not suspended from the ceiling. It's a terrific product.

Thanks for your informative, helpful and pleasant comments.
Wc65mustang you must be proud of that setup! I for one, and I would think many others would love to see all the pictures you have of your system and its environmental surroundings.Tom
Well after an 11 month wait, DHL confirms that my Cabernet will be delivered tomorrow. I am, of course very excited, but was wondering what users think of breaking in with the supplied tubes or up grading right away to EML 45 mesh tubes. Any thoughts on what to expect in the first few months of breaking in would be greatly appreceiated.
Hi Larry. Congrats on the supratek. Like any new gear,it will take a good 40 to 50 hours of run-in time to settle in and find it's voice.The suprateks sound great right out of the box but it's pretty neat to hear the metamorphosis.Most new tubes need a day or so to settle in anyway.A few of the gang here have rolled in the EML 45 meshies and will hopefully chime in.
Thank you Ecclectique, I thought with over 2000 hits, I'd have a few more people wanting to share their experience. I decided on a Supratek only after being hooked on this thread. But, alas, I will be at home enjoying a Cabernet, so what could be so bad!