Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Mick posted in this thread on December 31 that:

Big things coming up for Supratek this year. It will no longer be a one man operation- Kevin Covi and an European audiophile invester are coming in as partners . Supratek will have considerable financial clout to enable it to increase production and improve service.

I am not trying to spread false rumors. One can reasonbly assume, that as production increases, and the wait time decreases, he cannot personlly build all the units by himself. If the consensus believes my post to be mis-leading, I will revise it. It is not my intention to spread false rumors, just to market my Cabernet.
I for one believe that, without evidence that your claim is true, the ad IS misleading.

One could naturally make the assumption you did, but without any evidence you are simply speculating, and potentially derailing business for Mick.
larry:

the fact that you titled your ad: "supratek cabernet one of the last" sounds awfully like the company is out of business just from the title. keep in mind that mick's business is LARGELY due to word of mouth. bringing in investors and kevin covi (who is also responsible for assistance with the circuit design) does not mean that mick will no longer be an integral part of supratek.
FPV, do you actually believe that one classified ad, which I do believe as a private customer, having been mislead for 9 months, I have the right to assume what I do, on Audiogon for a private sale is going to "derail" business for this company? Do you think that is worse than the 2-3 month waiting time that is stated on his website, when it actually takes closer to 11 months, or more, might be a liitle more damaging? Do you think the 2000 plus posts of "free advertising" which drove me to spend $5,000, is not enough to persuade buyers, and that my ad is still going to "derail" his business? You give me far to much credit. Relax people. I've modified the ad before reading these posts.
Larry, to change the topic somewhat - did you get a chance to use the Cabernet in your system? Since I've just ordered a Grange, which shares the same line stage, I'm really interested to hear your impressions. There have been a lot of people on this thread who have other Supratek products, but not too many who have commented on either the Cabernet or the Grange.