Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
hopefully my name is on a pair as well. of course, mick has said that the chroming process is very time consuming due to a high rejection rate. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. it's so hard to walk through the living room and see my von schweikert's standing there begging to be played.
Kgturner,I hope yours are ready! I think you may have been the first or one of the first to order the Malbec!Ray
Question for all the guys who have a set of Malbecs on order. What amp is the Malbecs replacing?
no amp at this time. i was previously running cary audio slm-200 monoblocks into my gershmans. then i had an art audio carissa which wasn't powerful enough for the gershmans. i've now sold the gershmans and bought von schweikert dB99SE speakers which i've only used a denon receiver (avr-3806) with thus far. as you can imagine, i'm EAGER to get the call on my malbecs.