Bob Carver LLC Black Beauty Review

If any of you GON members are interested in Bob Carver's new mono-block tube amps take a look at my review that was just posted on hometheaterreview.com. It's in the recent short review section on the front page. It was a very interesting experience to compare the Carver's performance with my Pass Labs XA-60.5's.
teajay
Sorry I do not do mods...I would contact a local repair guy or ask your dealer or Bob's company if they are willing to do the mod. Good luck.
Dragon, wouldn't if be more prudent if you get the amp and live with it for couple of months and get used to the sound. If you still feel, you need to improve the sound, you can have someone do the mods. This way, you will be able to hear the improvement yourself, which I think is more satisfying.
I agree with the Drac. They sound excellent. IMO, being all point to point wiring there is a settling in period.

With all the conversation, in time the Carver LLC may offer upgrades. The language I read was, "Not at this time." So, it could happen. In the mean time enjoy.

Good news! Bob has informed me replacing the stock volume pot with the Gold Point attenuator by a qualified professional will not void the warranty on the amp.