Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Any experiences?

I just purchased a Modwright KWI-200 Integrated Amp. I am waiting for it to be shipped. I've never heard it and cannot find a proper review of it online. Any experiences with anyone? My expectations are high.
routeman21
It's true - your dealer can't say enough good stuff about this integrated...a substantial improvement over sim and a much better value than Pass.

Stay tuned...
Please see the review below for the ModWright Instruments KWA 150 Signature Edition Integrated Amplifier.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/0212/modwright_instruments_kwa_150_signature.htm

The KWA 150 costs $6,995 and delivers 150 wpc into an 8 Ohm load, or 275 wpc into 4 Ohm. The ModWright KWA 150 Signature Edition costs $8,495. These prices came from the above article.

I am surprised the units power does not double going into 4 ohms (275 wpc instead of 300 wpc). It is a heavy unit and must have a large power supply. Comments? Is the KWI-150 SE a balanced design? If yes, it should have two XLR inputs instead of one.

These prices are high for me but I would interested in hearing owners comments on the KWI-150 SE unit (or the KWI-150 unit).
just recieved mine yesterday.Wow what a nice peice of gear.It,s already sounding very nice.a little bit more power than the i5.cant wait for this baby to burnin.