Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Any experiences?

I just purchased a Modwright KWI-200 Integrated Amp. I am waiting for it to be shipped. I've never heard it and cannot find a proper review of it online. Any experiences with anyone? My expectations are high.
routeman21
Digsmithd,
Yes, I do like the Ayre. I've only had it since Thursday so limited listening. I haven't tried any Hi-Rez discs yet but CD listening sounds a little more refined than the Opus 21 player. Clearly more dynamic.
Taylor514,
About 140 hours at this point. Not much more change from the 100 hr. level. It is a very natural sounding amp. I really like it.
Wyred,
I still own the Modwright but am listening to a used McIntosh MA6300 Integrated at the moment. Also, I will be auditioning a Luxman 550AX next week. I have not settled on the Integrated I want to keep. I hope to make a decision soon but I want to make sure I've given each one the proper amount of listening time.

That said, The Modwright & McIntosh are both wonderful sounding amps. The Modwright is very neutral sounding and maintains it's composure when the volume is turned up high whereas the McIntosh starts to sound grainy. I listen to a lot of rock. At average listening levels (1-2watts RMS; 4-5watts peak) both sound great and I actually like the somewhat smoother texture of the McIntosh.

I'm looking forward to hooking up the Luxman next week. Included in future auditions will be a new, more expensive interconnect. As for the Modwright, I will be listening to it again with the new interconnect so I can't give you anythting definitive at the moment.