What amp for B&W 803 MATRIX S2 fronts for HT only?

Hello,
I was looking to get some older matrix series 2 fronts to use as my front sound stage for Home Theater only. No music. I currently have a Pioneer Elite 92 txh. It has "pre outs" for the fronts. So... IF i get these speakers should I

1) Just use my current a/v receiver and bi-amp them?
2) Use the "pre-outs" on my A/V and suppliment with one or two separate amps for these speakers? IF so, what amps? I was thinking more used type amps.

I do not think I will get into the "pre amp, amp, separates just yet.

Thank you,
Bill
Thank you for the information
baranowski
I actually like the older Matrixes quite a bit. I think you will find the 803s provide you with a much bigger soundstages which you might well enjoy. The also will continue to use up whatever additional power you throw at them from your new amps. If it were me, i would definitely go for the 803s. good luck.
If you do go for the matrix speakers - post up a review - I'd be interested as I still have my CDM1NTs for my setup and am very pleased, still, with their performance for both HT and music in my hybrid rig.
If you're not trying to spend too terribly much, you might try to go after an Adcom 5802. You should be able to find one for ~$800. They'll plenty of power for the 803's (or any other speaker for that matter). They're smooth and detailed without but don't really get overly bright. I think it's a great match for the tonal balance of the Matrix 803.
If this is *just* for HT, then do you really need floorstanders if you have a good sub? What is the rest of your setup?