Any one tried the Yamamoto A06 with AD1 tube?

I have been searching to find the sonic characteristics of the AD1 tube when compared to DHT like the 45, 2A3 etc.

I find the 45 mesh plate by EML to be the finest tube I know. I quite like the 2a3 EML mesh too, but find it doesn't have the beauty or musicality of the 45 mesh. Although it has more authority. So I wondered if being so linear whether the AD1 with its 4w was a super 45?

I haven't found any reviews of the yammy A06 (mk1/mk2 or mk3). Is it that rare?
chadeffect
I had the 06-3, found it less lively than the 08-S. it might be noisy on the avantgardes, I had Lamhorns using an AER driver, 106 db. It is a stunningly beautiful looking amp. Tube rolling the AD1 can be a problem, EML is the only current manufacturer, NOS is very pricy. The best rectifier I found was a Phillips Mini-Watt. You might want to consider the 0-10 amp or the 09 amp which uses 300b's. Have you thought of bi-amping?

The guy I sold it to was static about the amp, said he would keep it for life.
Hi Crubio,

When you say lifeless do you mean not as magical as a 45 tube amp or do you mean dynamically not as lively?

I am not a 300b fan so probably wouldn't go A09 way.

I just wondered if I could get a 45 type sound from the A06? Retain that magic but with a little more grunt?

The A011 with mesh plated EML 2a3 lost the EML mesh 45 magic, but did have some presence & slightly wider image, although didn't have the layering I get from my A 08s. I even tried the 2a3 tube in the A08s which was nice but again lost the magic.