ASR Emitter and Dynaudio

Im interested in sinergy between these two brands...has anyone heard any ASR integrated with Dyn speakers...describe model of speakers, amp and elaborate the sound characteristics...tnx
128x128raindog031
I am a happy owner of sapphire and a asr emitter 1 exclusive. Tehy are a good match. Everything is in place. Very good bass, treeble is very natural, and the mid band is breath taking. Very precise, wide and deep sound stage. In this combo your are sitting on the 10th row of the concert room. If it does your choice it is a very good match. But if you like to be in the stage look any other amp. I am quite sure about my mentions about the sound is about the asr because sapphire are very very neutral speakers, they gave you what you feed. If you have further questions, glad to answer. Also you can check my equipments from my system link.
Altanpsx
Wow those Sapphires is gloss black really look nice

Raindog31
Have you decided which Dyn's yet? I remember you asking about the C1's
Altanpsx thanx you on your response...something similiar was said to me by Mr. Hoffmann from Dynaudio team...very powerful amp is ASR...real weapon...so my final choice would be ASR 1 exclusive...there are very good integrated on the market but this "integrated" has some monstrous specs... as i see ASR beats many separates and it is amp that has neutral caracter...it has best SS and tube caracteristic in one package...so by my opinion i dont like colored sound at all and i guess it will sound by my taste, neutral natural and correct and you only confirming me everything that many people said bout ASR, including the reviewers...speakers that i plan to buy are Focus 380 and are also very neutral by caracter and very comunicative, also one of the owners said exactly they are strong as your weakest link...Xti16 my friend...i havent decieded yet bout the speakers...i would like to buy Focus 380 and finish it once for all but im not sure how speaker will act in my space...im worry that my room will be maybe to small for focus although its 4.60x6.00m...in case that focus dont get along with my room acoustic i will take C1 signature...but most important for me is that ASR has good synergy with dyns...im debating on some things with my dealer but by the end of this year i will make my choice regarding the speakers for sure...so i will contact when i get the system...im not sure to take piano black or rosewood finish...lol...i guess i will not make mistake with any choice...Altanpsx one more thing...i listen to wide spectre of music so can you tell me how your combination reacts on electric guitar and some heavyer more dynamic music...im sure that acustic instruments are lifelike sounding but im not buying amp and speakers for one type of music...if you know what i mean...i dont need one trick pony...tnx in advance
The Focus 380 should work in your room especially if you put them on the short 4.6m wall.