Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Sorry for not replying to any emails about the V-Caps or related posts here, but I am in the mountains of Montana with very limited access to the internet. Will reply when I return.
I wonder if anyone else has the Supratek Burgundy amps? They are 100 wpc and 4 chassis. They sound absolutely fantastic. I've had them about 8 months. I haven't seen much written about them. I understand that Mick stopped making them because the were too time consuming to produce.
Thanks
Tony
Fiddler, I'm curious how many hours of break-in you have on those V-caps. I have read that between 300 and 400 hours, they start sounding so good that you had better hold onto your socks.
I posted this on the H-Cat thread.

Fiddler, why the extensive and irrelevant quoting. I find only defensive and substantially illogical arguments in your posting as to why you will not bother to try the unit. Frankly, my dear (sir) I don't give a damn. I don't think many here really care what you think.

Enjoy your Supratek. Having owned one, I know even the very first H-Cat P-12 gave more detail, a substantial better image, more extended highs and lows, and was well assembled. I am still very unhappy with Mich about his not agreeing to pay for his poor quality control.
Tbg,

Why the irrelevant post here on the Supratek thread?

Nevermind...it was a rhetorical question. Enjoy your sound "manipulating" preamp. I'll stick to my preamp that doesn't use some Rube Goldberg contraption to alter the signal with nonsensical, pseudo scientific explanations.