Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Theaudiotweak, knowing what little I do about tube circuits, I think the answer is yes. I guess this most true for a tube where many manufacturers made it, such as the 6SN7, or where there are many close substitutes, such as the 6DJ8. As the old adage goes, at least with tube circuits the customer can chose which tube he wants; in solid state designs he has no choice.

I don't understand why I am being asked this, however.
Norm,

I'm not sure, but I don't think the post was really meant for you. Re-read it carefully and I think you may come to the same interpretation that I did.
Interesting is my Chenin #250 does not have 1uF caps, instead I have Quricap 0.56uF.
Does anybody know that brand ? Are they good ?