Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Houstonreef- I tried to send an email thru the A'Gon system,but received a delivery failure notice. Email me directly if you still need one.
zachzdb@yahoo.com
Don't mean to change the subject but does anyone have any experience with Supratek power amps?
Hi Guy's,

I have to say, I am a little disappointed that there has not been much talk or raves about the Malbec's or the Montuse. I guess Mick's amps are not catching on.
Hi everyone.

I have the Malbec amps. They sound so good, I am going to keep them for a long time. I am in the process of adding the V-Caps to the Malbec. I had the V-Caps installed in my Chardonay Pre amp. The result is just incredible.I used to have the Cary Six Pac. I used to think the Six Pac were good. After hooking the Malbec into my system, I never look back to the Six Pac again. In testing the the Six Pac vs the Malbec, I hooked one Six Pac mono block to one speaker and one Malbec to the other speaker. There are a lot more music coming from the Malbec. The sound is also much clearer. Malbec also have volume control so you can balance the level on each speaker. The Malbec also allow you to control the level of warmth or brightness in the sound. I used both KT-88 and EL-34 tubes. IMHO, the EL-34 sound much better.

I 'll be turning off radar. Enjoy the music.
Tuongsy,
I have heard of others who have put V caps in their preamps. What differences did you hear when you made this mod. Also, how much in caps did it cost to do this? Bob