conrad johnson GAT vs ACT 2 series 2

Have any agoners had listening experience with these 2 preamps that would allow you to share your thoughts about the differences between them? i have never seen a comparison. thanks ray
rlw3
ACtually, Jeff Dorgay's review is out. download it at toneaudio.com

You will see his review is similar to the above.
Thanks Lloyd, I tried some expensive shunyata and synergistic research pc's without success when i had my previous speaker a von schweikert vr 35 and found them to be worst than the stock cord. 2 of the sr cords work great on my simaudio w7 and supernova so we are talking synergies. The one cord the act 2.2 did seem to like that had a little improvment was a shunyata copperhead which are pretty cheap-go figure. the act has not liked any of the footers i have tried so far. (it is in an arcici suspense rack). thanks for your thoughts
Lloyd I may chech out the hrs thru cable company. The series 2 was good sized improvement to the1 so I still wonder how close it gets to the gat? Did you use the hrs with the act as well as the gat with good results. Please describe if you have time. Thanks ray
Hi Ray,

Check out the review from Jeff Dorgay, who apparently did not wish to upgrade to ART 3...but he did find the GAT more compelling as i understand, having spoken with him. GAT better than both it seems. (i have never heard the ART 3). I did not find ACT 2 as sensitive to HRS/without HRS as the GAT. I wonder if 6N30P tube is less microphonic than 6922? Cannot say.