Which Integrated amps should I audition?

I need to downsize because we are moving to a small apartment. I enjoy all types of music except hip hop and rap. My current system consists of John Tucker modified Usher BE-10 Loudspeakers. Driven by Belles Power Modules M-01 monoblocks and driven by a Supratek Cabernet Dual preamp. The source is a John Tucker modified Oppo-95. I don't have the space for the 4piece amp and pre hence looking for an integrated amp. The new speakers will be small stand mounts. Open to suggestions on either tube or SS integrated. Don't know the dimensions of the new place yet.
seadogs1
I have been using integrated amps exclusively for 10 years. I don't think you compromise on quality at all, up to say $20000, even beyond. Instead you get more bang for your bucks. The days of the integrated as an afterthought in a manufacturers range, are long gone.

I agree with Elizabeth, get into your new place and audition in the new room, if possible, with the new speakers and I would say get the speakers first. The critical thing though is sensitivity and impedence of your new speakers. As a rule though, good standmounts tend to be harder to drive, with lower sensitivity. There are'nt that many 96db sensitive standmounts.
Depending on how much power you need, I would either go with the BMC Integrated or the Pass Labs 30 Watt Class A Integrated.
I know everyone will mention their favorite brands and I am no different. My recomendation would be a Symphonic Line, naim for solid state and Octave if you want a tube integrated amp.

But first you need to sort out some other things. Some small stand mount speakers like Totem Mani-2 sig are very demanding of the amp while speakers like WLM are a much easier load.

Tube amps IMHO tend to perform a lot better (even high power tube amps) with high efficiency speakers IMHO.

However there is something als to consider as well and IHMO this would be the best option. Keep the pre amp and buy some active speakers like the ADAM Tensor Delta or other simialr active speakers.
Yep, Jeff Rowland...up and down the line, any of his solid state products are super! The intergrated units are really top-class.

Cheers!
I also agree with the idea of picking speakers first.
But, to answer your question. I suggest putting both Marantz Reference Series and Luxman on your list.